Skip to main content

Table 4 Estimating cessation in late pregnancy: precision estimates presented as 95% confidence intervals

From: Pilot study to evaluate a tailored text message intervention for pregnant smokers (MiQuit): study protocol for a randomised controlled trial

95% CI Odds ratio 5% control event rate N = 200 in each group 8% control event rate N = 200 in each group 10% control event rate N = 200 in each group
1.3 0.56 to 3.05 0.65 to 2.58 0.70 to 2.42
1.5 0.66 to 3.44 0.77 to 2.93 0.82 to 2.76
1.8 0.81 to 4.02 0.94 to 3.46 1.0 to 3.26